Friday, June 5, 2009

24/7

I wish I could sleep away, sometimes I wish I could fly far away...
Far away but I would always end up falling from the edge of the bridge, scratch that back to the drawing board.

Listen everything is upside down in this world of mine, I am still waiting for it to be up straight.
I can't keep myself from making endless errors.

I can't stop my self from using negative self talk, I wish I could smile like you do.
Although I am not sure if your smile isn't fabricated.

just be with me, all that I ask is just to give me 5 minutes to tell you.
Exactly what I feel for you even if nothing will probably come out of my mouth, out of my mouth.

Even if nothing will probably come out.
Just let me breathe by you, let me take in your presence.

You have no idea what was the percentage of the day that I spent thinking of you.
Drawing beautiful memories in my mind.
You stur the soup that is inside my soul.
I hope that one day you can finish it and add beautiful flavors that only you can make up.

Just let me be with you, that's all I ask from you.

Cook Kimchi jigge with this jigsaw puzzle that is my life.
Play some beautiful melody on the piano, while I take things piano, that means slow in italian.
I don't know it but I'll learn scratch that you know Korean.

Let's start all over, maybe you don't understand me.
Everything I will say will be lost in translation.
Just let me breath by your side.
Hold my hand, walk me through the dark I bet your sight is better than mine.
Won't you just not let go of me.

I love you.
but you know nothing of me.

Oh no, I forgot...

Our lives keep taking us far from each other.

This is what I want, for you to be by me don't forget...

That you have to visit Wendy's.

My heart is open 24/7 for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment