Saturday, June 6, 2009

JUNHO SHOULD BE PART OF DBSK!



Ok, ghost fan girls~

Who is with me!? Junho should be the 6th member of DBSK I mean come on what's more sexier than 2 twins shaking their butts together? You saw it in "Star Friend". Let's totally be honest we are all adults all of DBSK already is at least 23 years old. So, due to the fact that Junho is stirring a lot of DBSK fan girl's hearts away from the cauldron soup of DBSK. I vote we should add Junho to the mix and let them sing and dance together! So who cares if non Korean speakers will probably mispronounce his name and end up calling him Yunho. He and Yunho can become a new couple Junho... get it? Jk I wonder what that new couple would be?

1) 2 Ho
2) U2
3) Uno
4) un ho
5) The Hoes?

I don't know I came up with these names the Korean girls are the ones that come up with the names. Junho ended up catching up to Junsu in looks! He is even taller! He also has the inherited duck butt! He can sing, what else can you ask for?????

JUNHO for TVXQ

These are some pics from Junho in china.

Credits for the pictures to credit: Cassiopeia翾 + 欧婕@baidu
shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

No comments:

Post a Comment